India stands at the cusp of embracing a new wave of mobility – the Electric Vehicle. It is imperative that we create a sustainable ecosystem to adopt Electric Vehicles in the country. In our Knowledge Series ‘EVs in India’, we attempt to analyze the EV Value Chain and present to you a glimpse of the evolution at each stage of the EV Value Chain across the globe.
We believe that in the current scenario, the Battery Supply Chain will become a key determinant of the pace of EV adoption. In our session – ‘Battery : The New Engine' we attempt to decode the entire Battery Supply Chain across the globe, its structure, evolution, challenges and the opportunities for India to be a key player in this space.
- Keynote : The India Policy Perspective
- Battery Strategy : An Imperative for the EV ecosystem
- Region Focus : State of Maharashtra
- Region Focus : State of Telangana
- India's Position in the Global Supply Chain
- Decoding the Battery Supply Chain : A Panel Discussion
Follow us on Linkedin and Stay tuned for updates.